Visiting Period: Peak: 27, 28 September, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, 27 October 2019
Non-Peak: 4, 6, 10, 13, 20, 31 October 2019
Operating Hours: Peak: 7.30pm – 1.30am
Non-Peak: 7.30pm – 12.30am
Experience all-new frights as Universal Studios Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights returns this September. Make your way through five haunted houses and two scare zones, watch two killer shows in horror, and try to survive the Undertaker as he roams around, searching for the next unsuspecting victim. And for the first time ever, experience an original haunted house from the directors of blockbuster Thai horror films Shutter and 4bia. Nine lives won’t be enough as you experience what’s waiting for you at Universal Studios Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights.
Terms & Conditions
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice
- No show forfeit E-Ticket
- Tickets are only valid for Non-Singaporean.
Good To Know
- E-Voucher will be emailed to you once your booking confirmed.
- Halloween Horror Nights 9 may be excessively intense for young children, and is not recommended for children below the age of 13. Adult discretion and supervision are strongly advised.
- No costumes, full face makeup or masks are allowed at this event. Guests wearing costumes will be turned away at the front gate.
- Admission ticket is non-transferable
- Admission ticket is not valid for re-sale and cannot be exchanged. Admission ticket is non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Admission ticket is voided if altered
- Event operating hours may change without prior notice.
- No outside food or beverages are permitted inside the park
- Hand stamp & admission ticket are required for re-entry on the same day
Good To Know (R.I.P Experience)
- Admission ticket entitles guest to a 4 hours’ tour of Halloween Horror Nights 9 in Universal Studios Singapore.
- S$25 Meal Voucher can only be redeemed during the Halloween Horror Nights 9 Event at any of the following participating outlets: Goldilocks, Starbot CafeTM, Loui's NY Pizza ParlorTM, KT's GrillTM, Fossil FuelsTM, Mel's Drive-inTM, Gloria’s Snack Shack
- R.I.P. Experience departs at 7.30pm, and thereafter every half hourly.
- Guests are to arrive 15 minutes in advance at the VIP Reception Lounge. Late arrivals may miss certain tour components. R.I.P. Experience is available on a first come first served basis.
- R.I.P. Experience will continue in the event of wet weather. There will be no refunds if guests do not participate in the R.I.P. Experience due to wet weather or for other reasons.
- The 10% retail discount is not to be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- In order to experience the attractions, all guests must meet the appropriate height and safety requirements for each attraction.
- Guests are required to familiarise themselves with all safety instructions and our posted guidelines.
- Guests shall obey all instructions given by the tour guide in respect of their participation in the R.I.P. Experience.
How to Get There:
- Nearest MRT Station: Harbourfront (NE1/CC29)
- Sentosa Express: Waterfront Station
- Public Buses: RW28, 188R, 963R, RWS8