Get RM5 off with a minimum spend of RM 100, Promo Code: DESARU5
Waterpark operating hours : 10:00AM - 6:00PM (Daily)
**Last admission : 5pm
**Unless otherwise specified rides and attractions end 15 minutes before Waterpark closes.
Adventure Waterpark is one of the biggest waterparks in the world launched by Themed Attractions Resorts & Hotels; a Malaysia-owned company that aims to elevate the leisure and tourism industry for the nation.
Set against the backdrop of a traditional Malaysian fishing village, Adventure Waterpark is home to unique rides including the first-ever water coaster in the region and one of the biggest wave pools in the world! With a capacity to accommodate up to 12,000 visitors at one time, the waterpark features more than 20 wet and dry rides, slides and attractions; offering something for everyone. With its wonderful heritage and splash-tacular rides, visitors are guaranteed an adventurous time where they can create fun and fond memories with their family and friends.
- F&B Outlet
- Merchandise Store
- Prayer Rooms
- Changing rooms & showers
- Ramps for accessibility
- 42 cabanas
- Beach lounges, chairs and picnic tables
- Over 900 parking bays
- Free shuttle services to Adventure Waterpark and within Desaru Coast
> Enjoy the largest wave pools in Southeast Asia
> Float along the 350m river
> Kids Ahoy, let the kids enjoy!
> Must Try one of the key visual in Adventure Park!
Additional Items (Pay on the spot)
- Locker Fees ( Small Locker - RM20 ; Big Locker - RM40)
- Meal Voucher (RM 10)
Terms and Condition:
- Rides or attractions may be closed at times due to bad weather, repairs or maintenance.
- Advance notice of closure may be given to guests who subscribe to our email notifications, however Waterpark closure may occur without prior notice.
- Adventure Waterpark reserves the right to change operating hours, close certain rides or attractions, restrict the number of visitors, or cancel or amend any activity without prior notice.
- No refunds are given due to rides or attractions closure, bad weather or any circumstances.
- Expired, altered or duplicated vouchers, receipts or e-tickets are not valid.
- Adventure Waterpark reserves the right to refuse any redemption of ticket which appear to be illegally issued, duplicated or tampered. No refunds will be given.
- For your comfort and safety, all visitors are required to comply with appropriate DRESS CODE when swimming or using the rides in the waterpark.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen belongings.
- For more terms and conditions please click here.
- Child below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Child – 3 - 11 years OR up to 121cm in height.
- Adult – 12 - 59 years OR over 121cm in height.
- Senior – 60 years and above.
Good To Know: (Getting There)
- By Road: (Accessible by road from Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore)
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Johor Bahru via the Senai-Desaru
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Singapore via the Causeway
- 4 hours from Kuala Lumpur via the North-South Expressway
- By Air: (Accessible via the Senai International Airport, Johor)
- 45 minutes flight from Kuala Lumpur to Senai International Airport, followed by a 45-minute scenic drive to Desaru Coast.
- By Sea: (Accessible via the Changi Ferry Terminal, Singapore)
- 30-minute ferry ride from Changi Ferry Terminal to Tanjung Belungkor Ferry Terminal followed by a 30-minute drive to Desaru Coast.