- Thursday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00
- Last admission: 17:00
- The park will be opened to the public from 10.00am to 6.00pm during the gazetted Malaysian Public Holidays and School Holidays
Adventure Waterpark is one of the biggest waterparks in the world launched by Themed Attractions Resorts & Hotels; a Malaysia-owned company that aims to elevate the leisure and tourism industry for the nation.
Set against the backdrop of a traditional Malaysian fishing village, Adventure Waterpark is home to unique rides including the first-ever water coaster in the region and one of the biggest wave pools in the world! With a capacity to accommodate up to 12,000 visitors at one time, the waterpark features more than 20 wet and dry rides, slides and attractions; offering something for everyone. With its wonderful heritage and splash-tacular rides, visitors are guaranteed an adventurous time where they can create fun and fond memories with their family and friends.
- F&B Outlet
- Merchandise Store
- Prayer Rooms
- Changing rooms & showers
- Ramps for accessibility
- 42 cabanas
- Beach lounges, chairs and picnic tables
- Over 900 parking bays
- Free shuttle services to Adventure Waterpark and within Desaru Coast
> Enjoy the largest wave pools in Southeast Asia
> Float along the 350m river
> Kids Ahoy, let the kids enjoy!
> Must Try one of the key visual in Adventure Park!
Additional Items (Pay on the spot)
- Locker Fees ( Small Locker - RM20 ; Big Locker - RM40)
- Meal Voucher (RM 10)
Terms and Condition:
- Rides or attractions may be closed at times due to bad weather, repairs or maintenance.
- Advance notice of closure may be given to guests who subscribe to our email notifications, however Waterpark closure may occur without prior notice.
- Adventure Waterpark reserves the right to change operating hours, close certain rides or attractions, restrict the number of visitors, or cancel or amend any activity without prior notice.
- No refunds are given due to rides or attractions closure, bad weather or any circumstances.
- Expired, altered or duplicated vouchers, receipts or e-tickets are not valid.
- Adventure Waterpark reserves the right to refuse any redemption of ticket which appear to be illegally issued, duplicated or tampered. No refunds will be given.
- For your comfort and safety, all visitors are required to comply with appropriate DRESS CODE when swimming or using the rides in the waterpark.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen belongings.
- For more terms and conditions please click here.
- Child below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Child – 3 - 11 years OR up to 121cm in height.
- Adult – 12 - 59 years OR over 121cm in height.
- Senior – 60 years and above.
Good To Know: (Getting There)
- By Road: (Accessible by road from Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore)
- 1 hour 15 minutes from Johor Bahru via the Senai-Desaru
- 1 hour 30 minutes from Singapore via the Causeway
- 4 hours from Kuala Lumpur via the North-South Expressway
- By Air: (Accessible via the Senai International Airport, Johor)
- 45 minutes flight from Kuala Lumpur to Senai International Airport, followed by a 45-minute scenic drive to Desaru Coast.
- By Sea: (Accessible via the Changi Ferry Terminal, Singapore)
- 30-minute ferry ride from Changi Ferry Terminal to Tanjung Belungkor Ferry Terminal followed by a 30-minute drive to Desaru Coast.