Langkawi Geopark Day Cruise by Crystal Yacht- CLICK HERE
SAILING, You can sip an ice cold beer, a chilled glass of wine or sample our variety of cocktails with great companywhich is the perfect way to end the day and start the evening. It is an excellent time of the day for venturing out to sea. With the sun setting low in the sky and the temperature is pleasantly cool.
Feel the cool wind in your hair and listen to the sound of the waves lapping the boat, without interruption of a noisy engine. You will experience the relaxing serenity, yet exciting feeling of traditionally traversing the Andaman Sea, and viewing the many beautiful islands of Langkawi.
With countless PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES! Chance encounters with flying fish, graceful eagles flying over, palm lined beaches and dolphins are just part of the beautiful surprises on our trips. The breathtaking sight of the tropical sun sinking into the horizon of the Andaman Sea with a chance to witness the natural phenomena of the fabled “green flash” are the things that make this such a memorable cruise.
Guests should not forget to take the opportunity to enjoy and cool off in our famous SALT WATER JACUZZI with a cocktail in your hand.
BBQ Dinner Menu for Sunset Dinner Cruise:
- Salad Bar:
- Potato Salad, (Bavarian or Creamy herbs)
- Coleslaw, (Oriental or Continental) ** Must try our new recipe of Oriental coleslaw (V)
- Pineapple & Cucumber salad, (Malay) (V)
- Pasta salad (Continental) ** Must try our new recipe of Mediterranean pasta salad
- Beans salad (Continental) (V)
- Young Mango salad (Malay – upon availability) (V)
- B.B.Q. Corner
- Sate served with peanut sauce
- Beef Rendang
- Chicken Curry (Malay style)
- Marinated Spicy Chicken ** Our special marinate is all time favorite
- BBQ fish
- Sausages in skewers ** Sausages are homemade in Langkawi.
- BBQ local fish (Seasonal)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes and Carrots
- Green stir-fried vegetables
- Tofu with spicy sauce (V)
- Homemade bread --- fresh from our kitchen every day (V)
- Herb rice (V)
- Rice Noodles(V)
- Fruit Platter (V)
- Sauces: Garlic sauce (V), chili & soy (V)
- Open bar: Alcoholic drinks of beer (Skol,Tiger,Anchor) white wine(Australian dry), gin, vodka, whisky, rum and special cocktails, such as Pinacoladas and Crystal Yacht Holidays original cocktails. Soft drinks and mixers of coke, sprite, soda, tonic water, orange juice, pineapple juice and mineral water are also on board.
- 4:00PM - 4:30PM: Pickup from hotel lobby (need to extra pay )
- 4:30PM - 5:00PM: Briefing at Awana Jetty
- 5:00PM - 7:45PM: Cruise with yacht; free flow of alcohol & beverages; sea jacuzzi; buffet bbq; and watch sunset
- 8:00PM: Arrive at Awana Jetty
- 8:00PM - 8:30PM: Transfer from Awana Jetty back to hotel
Saltwater Jacuzzi Net
watching the sunset
Terms & Conditions
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Your activities could be cancelled due to bad weather. No refund or cancellation will be given for such consequence.
- Children aged below 4 free of charge.
- Guests aged above 12 are considered Adult; between 4 to 12 are entitled to purchase Child rate.
Good To Know
- E-Voucher will be emailed to you within 2 working day(s) before your visit date.
- Please arrive the Awana Jetty at 4:30PM or earlier. The cruise will depart at 5:00PM.
- For hotel transfer service (roundtrip): RM30 (Adult); RM15 (Child), kindly request it under "Special Request" box during check-out and provide us the Hotel's Name and Address.