[Promo Code: TRAVELOG1111] Get 5% Off (Capped at RM11) All Tickets and Hotel Package . Now thru 11/11. Let's go Travel!!
- Theme Park opening hours: 10:00 - 17:00. Closed every Wednesday until 30th November 2020
- Water Park opening hours: 10:00 - 17:00. Closed every Tuesday until 30th November 2020
- Sea Life opens everyday: 10:00 - 18:00.
- All parks are open during Public Holidays (10:00 - 17:00) and December School Holidays
- Operating hour extended 10:00-18:00 for the whole month of December 2020
- Check the LEGOLAND Malaysia opening hours before your visit for up-to-date information
Welcome to a wonderful world where the fun is build! For kids and families, LEGOLAND® Malaysia is the most joyful place on earth. The 6th LEGOLAND® Park to be built in the world and the very first in Asia, it’s the ultimate place to push the boundaries of your imagination. Enjoy the thrills and spills of LEGO® experiences in a magical, fantastical park where everyone in the family become a hero! Featuring 7 themed areas with more than 40 interactive rides, shows and attractions, you can drive, fly, build and climb your way through 76 acres of adventure! It’s non-stop fun with heart pumping acting to live stunts and huge LEGO® Models Spectacular!
Enjoy a rides and adventure for the entire family
Explore water-based activities and more!
Theme park activities in Legoland!
Enjoy the new Sea Life in Legoland too!
Terms and Conditions
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Guests under 3 years and/or below 90cm free of charge; However for toddlers below 3 years, RM11 will be charged for the entrance to Water Park and 2 swimming diapers will be provided. Please note that the toddler ticket is not available online, visitors have to purchase it at LEGOLAND ticketing counter. Proof will be asked to verify child's age (if below 3 years old).
- Guests above 11 years old are considered adults; 11 years old and below are entitled to purchase Child rate.
Good To Know
- E-Voucher will be emailed to you within 1 working day(s) before your visit date.