0715 - Hotel Pick-up from KK City (Journey will take about 1 hour and 30 min)
0845 - Quick stop at Pekan Nabalu before heading to Kinabalu Park
0930 - Arrive at Kinabalu Park to join a guided walk around the Park & Botanical Garden.
1000 - Depart to Desa Cattle Dairy Farm
1230 - Lunch at local restaurant
1330 - Depart to Poring Hot Spring,
1400 - Experience the canopy walkway before taking a dip in the sulfur rich public water tub or visit the Butterfly Farm (admission fee not included)
1530 - Depart for Kota Kinabalu
1730 - Arrival at Kota Kinabalu city, Hotel drop off
- Quick stop at Pekan Nabalu before heading to Kinabalu Park.
- Visit Desa Cattle Dairy Farm and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- Experience the canopy walkway.
Things To Bring
- Sun Block
- Insect Repellent
- Drinking water
- Change of clothes (for hot-spring)
Good to Know
- All booking is based on SIC (Sit-In-Coach) and subject to availability.
- Upon success payment, no cancellation of tour is allowed.
- Full payment is required upon booking.
- Strictly no refund policy upon complete payment.
- No refund request will be entertained in the case of miss-tour (No Show cases) due to personal reason.
- Guest will be fully refunded through related activity caused by unsafe environment/weather or unforeseen circumstance before departure the tour.
- RM300 additional charge will be imposed to guest who wishes to have Korean or Japanese speaking guide.
- Hotel transfers in the outskirts of Kota Kinabalu will incur the following fees to be paid in cash directly to the driver
- 1-3 people: MYR15 per person per way
- 4 or more: MYR10 per person per way
- Hotel transfers within Kinarut will incur an additional surcharge of MYR30 per person per way, to be paid in cash directly to the driver
- Please be reminded to take care of personal belongings (passport/phones & etc) as Travelog & Jassan Adventure will not be held responsible for any loss/theft/damage before, during & after tour commences.
- Travelers are encouraged to bring own drinking water, insect repellent, sunblock, and extra shirt and pants (if any water-related activity is involved)
- Travelers who are suffering from motion sickness are requested to prepare their own medication prior to the tour.
- To keep personal belonging dry, dry bags are recommended.
- Travelers are encouraged to wear comfortable clothes & shoes for the tour
- Travelers are allowed to bring their own camera/mobile-phone/GoPro/Action Camera (with water-sealing) but at their own risk & Travelog & Jassan Adventure will not be held responsible in the case of damage or loss during and/or after the tour.
- Travelers are not encouraged to book tours the same day as the flight-departure date to avoid miss-flight.