Located at Kota Belud township, Kawa Kawa wetland is newly opened by the authority of Sabah. As there is daily visitors limitation, the wetland here is more well-conserved. You can meet a lot of Proboscis Monkeys & Fireflies here and being impressed by the beautiful sun-setting view.
1300 Depart from Hotel
1315 Visit State Mosque of Kota Kinabalu
1445 Salut popular Babeque Clam & Coconut Pudding. (own expense)
1600 Arrive at Kawa Kawa River
1700 Visit Proboscis Monkey
1730 Depart from jetty for dinner, Waiting for buffet dinner
1745 Depart from Jetty for Nanamun Beach to watch sunset (Depend on weather condition)
1815 Enjoy breathtaking view of sunset (Depend on weather condition)
1900 2nd River Cruise for fireflies
1930 Return to hotel
2115 Arriving Kota Kinabalu
- Proboscis Monkey are among the most easily-identifiable of Borneo's primate species.
- Have a relaxing cruise and appreciate the charming countryside.
- See a fireflies show after the sunset and take great photos.
Good to Know
- All booking is based on SIC (Sit-In-Coach) and subject to availability.
- Upon success payment, no cancellation of tour is allowed.
- Full payment is required upon booking.
- Strictly no refund policy upon complete payment.
- No refund request will be entertained in the case of miss-tour (No Show cases) due to personal reason.
- Guest will be fully refunded through related activity caused by unsafe environment/weather or unforeseen circumstance before departure the tour.
- RM300 additional charge will be imposed to guest who wishes to have Korean or Japanese speaking guide.
- Hotel transfers in the outskirts of Kota Kinabalu will incur the following fees to be paid in cash directly to the driver
- 1-3 people: MYR15 per person per way
- 4 or more: MYR10 per person per way
- Hotel transfers within Kinarut will incur an additional surcharge of MYR30 per person per way, to be paid in cash directly to the driver
- Please be reminded to take care of personal belongings (passport/phones & etc) as Travelog & Jassan Adventure will not be held responsible for any loss/theft/damage before, during & after tour commences.
- Travelers are encouraged to bring own drinking water & insect-repellent.
- Travelers are allowed to bring their own camera/mobile-phone/Go Pro/Action Camera (with water-sealing) but at their own risk
- Travelers who are suffering from motion, car or sea-sickness are requested to prepare their own medication prior to the tour.
- Travelers are not encouraged to book tours the same day as the flight-departure date to avoid miss-flight.
- Travelers are reminded to be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time