Spend the day at Penang’s most exciting amusement park and try out over 38 rides and attractions with family and friends. A one day admission ticket to Penang ESCAPE Adventureplay Theme Park grants you access to unlimited entertainment for both kids and adults. All the rides in the park have been designed for different ages and energy levels and a day at the park would make a fun day out for the whole family. Go on rope and obstacle courses, cool down on one of the many speedy water slides, try out springboards and diving platforms and so much more!
Slide down the rainbow!
Test your mettle in this tough course.
ESCAPE + BASE CAMP 2D1N
BASE CAMP is the call to the wild. Visit ESCAPE Penang and join in with camping in the jungle beneath the stars. Move out of your comfort zone and share the experience with your family or friends. Experience the night, BBQ cooking, and back-to-basics fun.
Please be aware that BASE CAMP is an outdoor activity where the participant will sleep in tents. BASE CAMP is in a fenced area of ESCAPE Penang with 24-hour security and the walkways are illuminated.
Important Note for BASE CAMP
- PLEASE read all the information carefully before purchasing ticket to ensure that you understand the rules and regulations and got the right ticket purchase.
- BASE CAMP is the call to the wild. It is not a hotel or 'glamping'.
- BASE CAMP participants must be prepared for the challenges and discomfort of camping in a natural setting.
- Do not damage the natural setting you are in. Do not pick live plants. Limit water use when you are showering.
- The allocation of BASE CAMP plots is based on availability and it may not be the case that all plots will be together.
- Do not hang clothing outside your BASE CAMP tent.
- Do not bring valuable items into BASE CAMP.
- Fires are only allowed at the designated BASE CAMP BBQ pits.
- Be careful with matches and naked flames.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the BASE CAMP tents.
- BASE CAMP participants may only enter ESCAPE between 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- The Entry/Exit to BASE CAMP is open outside of these hours.
- Be respectful of other BASE CAMPers. Do not walk across other pitches and be quiet between 12:00 midnight and 7:00am.
- BASE CAMPers are liable for any damage caused, including but not limited to, tents and plants.
- Tue - Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Closed on Mondays for safety maintenance
Terms & Conditions
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- For safety purposes, you are required to wear closed toed shoes within the park at all times
- Tickets are valid for Malaysian only.
- Child ticket: Age 4-12
- Children aged 0-3 can enter free of charge
- Children aged 0-12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Local seniors aged 61+ must be accompanied by a paying guest and present a valid MyKad to enter free of charge. Those not holding a MyKad need to purchase an adult ticket to enter the park
Good to Know
- Please provide your hotel's name and address at the checkout page if you are purchasing packages with transfers included (Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Butterworth, and Bayan Lepas areas only)
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and guests with walking disabilities, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
How to Get There
- From Georgetown, the park is about 30 minutes away
- From Batu Ferringhi, the park is about 8 minutes away
- From the Penang airport, you may request for a convenient one way transfer service directly to the park about 1 hour away
- From Kuala Lumpur, you can opt for a convenient one way transfer service directly to the park about 4.5 hours away (Choose package option to Area G)
By Public Transport
- From Georgetown or Batu Ferringhi, take the Rapid Penang bus number 101 or 102 and alight at Jalan Teluk Bahang
- From there, you can walk to the park located just a few minutes away