Follow in the steps of the world’s most famous international spy and visit a stunning Thai Island - Khao Ping Khan, also known as James Bond Island. Once the location for "The Man With The Golden Gun", the island jutting out of the surrounding emerald-green water is a great place to take some snaps as you remember some of James Bond’s best moments. The trip begins with an early morning hotel pick up and takes you to Royal Phuket Marina from where you hop on a speedboat and head to the picturesque Phang Nga Bay. Upon your arrival, enjoy sightseeing on Panak Island and swim in a quiet secluded lagoon before finally getting your chance to gaze upon James Bond Island. Stroll through an enchanting mangrove forest, discover ancient paintings and more. Have lunch on Panyee Island and go kayaking around Hong Island. Relax on the beach on Naka Noi Island after your busy day before heading back to your hotel.
Terms & Conditions
1. Before traveling, please make sure that your physical condition is suitable for participating in the trip. You should truthfully inform the travel agency about your health. Pregnant women, elderly people over 60 years old, patients with heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, cervical spondylosis, and other diseases that are not suitable for speedboats and people with severe motion sickness are prohibited from traveling. No refunds will be given. If the tourists conceal the above situation, and there is an accident on board and sailing, they will be responsible for the consequences; island tours inevitably have certain safety risks, please choose carefully according to your own physical conditions;
2. Please take a photo of the first page of each traveler's passport and keep it in your mobile phone to facilitate the registration at the terminal (no need to bring the original);
3. During the trip to the sea, please wear life jackets strictly throughout the whole process. If there is any situation, please actively cooperate with the arrangements and instructions of our tour guides and staff to ensure everyone's safety. During the sailing process, you must not be in the cabin. Walk around or sit on the bow of the boat; you need to bring your own items: swimsuit, bath towel, waterproof shoes (sandals that can be used in the water), camera, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, do not tease monkeys or kittens during the trip to avoid being scratched
4. For your better enjoyment during the tour, please do not carry unnecessary items or valuables. If you lose or damage it during the tour, the seller will not be held responsible. If there is an emergency and need help during the itinerary, please promptly Contact customer service
5. The itinerary includes free or additional surcharge [Carpooling] pier pick-up and drop-off service, so you need to wait for the car at the hotel front desk on time, but the car may arrive late, you need to wait patiently, if you mind this, you can do it one day in advance Contact the merchant to apply for a paid limousine transfer. If the driver fails to wait in the hotel lobby at the specified time and the driver cannot pick up the person in time, the guest needs to take a taxi to the pier, and the driver will not wait in the hotel lobby for more than 10 minutes at most
6. There are often showers in Phuket, and the weather is changeable. The cruise company will arrange travel according to the monitoring announcement of the Maritime Safety Administration. If it is not allowed to go to sea (even if it is sunny with strong wind and waves) and it may be cancelled on the day of the trip, we will contact you as soon as we get the cancellation notice, and you can reschedule or refund the ticket free of charge; in case of rainy weather but allow to go to sea ( There are no strong winds and waves in the Maritime Safety Administration), the cruise company will arrange the trip normally and will not accept applications for cancellation or rescheduling on the same day.
Get items you booked or get your money back.