Malaysia / Kuala Lumpur
Aquaria KLCC Admission Ticket
Today’s Travelog brings creatures closer with admission tickets to Aquaria KLCC in Kuala Lumpur. Choose from:
- Child ticket for RM29 instead of RM35
- Adult ticket for RM39 instead of RM46
- Child ticket for RM39 instead of RM59
- Adult ticket for RM49 instead of RM64
A world-class aquarium that showcases marine life and animals from Malaysia and around the world.
- Amazing Rocky Shore themed touch pool.
- The only place in Malaysia granted permission to exhibit Red-Bellied Piranha.
- Giant Blotched Fantail Ray.
- Our furry friends the otters.
- Rare Sand-Tiger Sharks.
- The 10 foot long gigantic Arapaima.
- The gentle Green Sea Turtle.
- Tawny Nurse Sharks.
- The 90-metre long underwater tunnel.
Hidden beneath the lively chatter and formal mingling in the halls of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is Aquaria KLCC, an aquarium that hosts conventions of a different sort: one that sees aquatic beings coexisting with land-bound creatures. Housed within an enormous space of 60,000 square feet, over 5,000 different exhibits shamelessly invite curious humans to witness their daily antics whether through clear glass panels or during daily feeding shows that provide a signature experience within the busy city of Kuala Lumpur. Sand tiger sharks, stingrays, green sea turtles, and red-bellied piranhas are just a few examples of the aquatic creatures that guests could observe up-close. Besides being awarded as Kuala Lumpur’s Best Tourist Attraction in KL Mayor’s Tourism Award 2014 and an Excellence Award for Best Attraction & Tourism Experience by Expatriate Lifestyle, Aquaria KLCC is also listed in TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Aquariums — Asia. Furthermore, it holds several records in Malaysia including largest single salt water tank with a 2.5 million litre capacity and longest underwater tunnel with a length of 90 metres. The aquarium also features a 15-feet tube tank that is designed based on the history of Tasik Kenyir.
Aquaria Fun Facts
- There are a variety of feeding sessions happening every day; curious crabs should head on early to the Touch Pool at 11.15am to watch the horseshoe crab feeding, while otter lovers get to pick between the morning (11.30am) or evening (4.30pm) slot for whimsical time at The Stream.
- If you’re visiting Aquaria during a festive holiday, look out for their underwater Santa or Dancing Lions as divers don the spirited costume to celebrate the Yuletide or Lunar New Year.
- Take a picture next to their marine mascots without getting wet. Aquaria’s shark and otter mascots are always strolling down the hallways looking to strike a pose with you.
Full-Day Ticket to Aquaria KLCC
Good To Know
The aquarium is open daily from 10.00am – 8.00pm.
Last admission 7.00pm.
(Including Weekends and Public Holidays)
- Booking 1 working day before.
- Prices inclusive of GST.
- Travel Period: Until 31 May 2017.
- Entrance is free for children below 3 years old.
- Child: 3-12 years old
- A child below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Just present travelog e-Voucher and your IC/passport to redeem at ticket counter.
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No cancellation; you can easily change your travel date 3 days before check-in.