Malaysia / Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur: Aquaria KLCC Admission Ticket
Travelog and Aquaria KLCC bring to you the exclusive deals:
- Adult (age 13 & above): RM38 per pax instead of RM49
- Child (age 3 - 12): RM27 per pax instead of RM39
- Adult (age 13 & above): RM48 per pax instead of RM69
- Child (age 3 - 12): RM38 per pax instead of RM59
Validity Period: Now until 30 June 2018 (open e-ticket)
- More Kuala Lumpur travel deals, Click **
Hidden beneath the lively chatter and formal mingling in the halls of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is Aquaria KLCC, an aquarium that hosts conventions of a different sort: one that sees aquatic beings coexisting with land-bound creatures. Housed within an enormous space of 60,000 square feet, over 5,000 different exhibits shamelessly invite curious humans to witness their daily antics whether through clear glass panels or during daily feeding shows that provide a signature experience within the busy city of Kuala Lumpur. Sand tiger sharks, stingrays, green sea turtles, and red-bellied piranhas are just a few examples of the aquatic creatures that guests could observe up-close. Besides being awarded as Kuala Lumpur’s Best Tourist Attraction in KL Mayor’s Tourism Award 2014 and an Excellence Award for Best Attraction & Tourism Experience by Expatriate Lifestyle, Aquaria KLCC is also listed in TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Aquariums — Asia. Furthermore, it holds several records in Malaysia including largest single salt water tank with a 2.5 million litre capacity and longest underwater tunnel with a length of 90 metres. The aquarium also features a 15-feet tube tank that is designed based on the history of Tasik Kenyir.
Aquaria Fun Facts
- There are a variety of feeding sessions happening every day; curious crabs should head on early to the Touch Pool at 11.15am to watch the horseshoe crab feeding, while otter lovers get to pick between the morning (11.30am) or evening (4.30pm) slot for whimsical time at The Stream.
- If you’re visiting Aquaria during a festive holiday, look out for their underwater Santa or Dancing Lions as divers don the spirited costume to celebrate the Yuletide or Lunar New Year.
- Take a picture next to their marine mascots without getting wet. Aquaria’s shark and otter mascots are always strolling down the hallways looking to strike a pose with you.
- Full-Day Ticket to Aquaria KLCC
Good To Know
- Mon - Sun (including Public Holidays): 10:00AM - 8:00PM (Last Admission: 7:00PM)
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be noted that the ticket is an open ticket and it is valid from Now until 30 June 2018.
- Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 8:00PM (Mon - Sun, including Public Holidays; Last Admission: 7:00PM)
- Children below 3 years free admission.
- Guests 13 years and above are considered Adults; between 3 - 12 years are entitled to purchase Child rate.
- A child below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- You MUST present PRINTED Travelog Voucher and ALL Traveller's ICs / passports to redeem upon check-in.
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC / passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No refund or cancellations or amendments allowed once booking is confirmed.
- No show forfeit e-Ticket.
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. ()
You might also like