Japan / Tokyo
Tokyo: Joypolis 1 Day Passport
Travelog and Tokyo Joypolis brings to you the exclusive deals:
Tokyo Joypolis 1 Day Passport (Admission + Attractions/ Rides)
- Adult (age 18 & above): RM145 per pax instead of RM166
- Child (age 6 - 17): RM104 per pax instead of RM127
Visiting Period: Now - 30 April 2018 (e-Ticket only valid on your selected date)
- More Tokyo travel deals, Click **
Joypolis is one of SEGA's biggest developments. A three-floor interior amusement park with over 20 rides and arcade games. The most popular attraction place for all. Come with friends and family, and enjoy the fun. The second floor is full of puzzle video games suitable for all ages. The third floor has the most amusement rides and adventuress. You must not pass the opportunity to experience the coolest rides and games available. Joypolis also sets up special events and activities, so don't forget to check out their website for the latest events. The web will have postings for shows and performances outside of regular hours. The performances and shows uses the latest LOPIT technology to create cute LOPIT Special Shows.
- Veil of Dark
- Halfpipe Tokyo
- Sonic Ghost Shooting
- The Joypolis Explorer
- Initial D
- Answer X Answer live SPECIAL
- Lets go Jungle SP
- The House of the Dead 4 SP
- Sonic Athletics
- Sonic Brain Ranking
- Enjoy the rides in the largest indoor theme park in Japan with a Tokyo Joypolis Passport!
- The Tokyo Joypolis ticket gives you access to thrilling rides, including 3D attractions and over 20 games
- Experience virtual reality rides, a video-enhanced half pipe ride, an indoor roller coaster, realistic simulators and more!
- At this indoor park, you'll never have to worry about bad weather ruining your day
- This passport gives you unlimited readmission to the park during the day, so take the time to explore Odaiba!
- Tokyo Joypolis Passport (including admission and attraction/ rides)
ZERO LATENCY VR. You can make the appointment 15 days in advance at .
Good To Know
- Operating Hours:
- Daily: 10:00AM - 10:00PM (Last Entry 9:15PM)
- Park Rules and Regulations:
- Bringing in food or drink from outside the park is not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted in the park other than in designated areas.
- Queue jumping or holding places in lines are not permitted.
- Unauthorized in-park soliciting or photo shooting in attractions are prohibited.
- Re-entry to the park on the day of issue is unlimited for all Joypolis card holders.
- How to Go:
- By Rail
- Via Yurikamome Line: approx. 2 mins walk from Odaiba Kaihin Kouen Station.
- Via Rinkai Line: approx. 5 mins walk from Tokyo Teleport Station.
- By Bus:
- Toei Bus: take Route "Niji 01" from JR Hamamatsucho Station, get off at "Daiba nichoume" (approx 3mins walk).
- Odaiba Rainbow Bus: take from JR Shinagawa Station(Konan Gate) or JR Tamachi Station(East Gate), get off at "Daiba nichoume"(approx 3mins walk).
- By Rail
- Park Review:
- For Tokyo Joypolis Guest Reviews, please visit
- Please make an early booking, at least 2 working day(s) prior to your preferred check-in date.
- E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2 working day(s) before your visit date.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 10:00PM (daily; last entry 9:15PM)
- Guests below 110cm in height may ride for free when permitted.
- Guests aged 5 and below; aged 61 and above are free of charge, however charges apply for attractions and rides.
- Guests aged 18 and above are considered adults; aged 6 - 17 are entitled to purchase Child rate.
- Please present PRINTED e-Ticket to Madame Tussauds Tokyo's staff to enterPlease present PRINTED e-Ticket to Madame Tussauds Tokyo's staff to enter
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/ passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No refund or cancellations allowed once booking is made.
- No amendments can be made once e-Ticket is issued.
- No show forfeit e-Ticket.