Japan / Tokyo
Tokyo: Sanrio Puroland
Travelog and Tokyo Sanrio Puroland brings to you the exclusive deals:
- Adult (Age 18 and above): RM 78 per pax instead of RM 127
- Child (Age 3 - 17): RM 78 per pax instead of RM 96
Sanrio Puroland is located in Tamo New Town and is home to an abundance of rides and attractions inspired by such famous and loved characters as Hello Kitty, My Melody, Jewelpet and more! Watch the characters perform in musicals and march in parades, go on rides and visit the theme park's gift shops for fun souvenirs and memorabilia only found there.
A true Mecca for all Hello Kitty fans, the park features Kitty's house full of stories and portraits of her family, displays of her purses, jewelry and more. The theme park has three live theaters, one film theatre and dessert themed attraction areas: candy, ice cream, bread, juice and chocolate factories.
- Miracle Gift Parade
- Hello Kitty in Wonderland
- Cinnamoroll Fuwamoko Town
- Gudetama the Movie Show
- Sanrio Character Boat Ride
- Lady Kitty House
- Gudetama Land
- My Melody & Kuromi Mymeroad Drive
- Meet your favorite Sanrio characters and be immersed in the incredible pink world of Hello Kitty
- Go on themed rides, watch shows in live theaters and cinemas, visit unique gift shops and more
- The indoor theme park is a world of fun for both kids and adults alike - in any weather
- Admission to Sanrio Puroland
Good To Know
- Operating Hours:
How To Go:
- Sanrio Poruland: 5 minutes walking distance from Tama Center Station via Keio Line.
- Please make an early booking, at least 2 working day(s) prior to your preferred visit date.
- Confirmation letter will be sent to you once booking and payment made. E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2 working day(s) before your visit date.
- All prices are inclusive of 6% GST.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Operation Hour: 10.00AM - 5.00PM (Weekday); 10:00AM - 6:00PM (Weekend); For the updated opening hours, please check them here.
- Children under 3 years free of charge (must be accompanied by a parent)
- Guests above 17 years are considered adults; 17 years old and below are entitled to purchase Child rate.
- Printed e-Ticket not required. Just scan the QR code on your e-Ticket with your mobile devices at the entrance to enter the park.
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/ passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No refund or cancellations allowed once booking is made.
- No amendments can be made once e-Ticket is issued.
- No show forfeit e-Ticket.
You might also like