Japan / Osaka
Osaka: Osaka Amazing Pass
Travelog and Osaka Amazing Pass bring to you the exclusive deals:
1 Day Pass: RM97 per pax instead of RM110
2 Day Pass: RM124 per pax instead of RM130
Validity Period: Now until 30 Apr 2018 (please select the date you will be visiting Osaka to redeem for the actual Osaka Amazing Pass while making your booking)
- 1 Day Pass (one day begins from the opening hours of each facility until the last admission within a day; the first departure of each transportation until the last departure within a day - not 24 hours from the first use)
- 2 Day Pass (two days begin from the opening hours of each facility on the first day until the last admission on the second day; the first departure of each transportation on the first day until the last departure on the second day - not 24 hours from the first use)
- Other Osaka travel deals, Click here.
- Choose the duration of your pass for extra flexibility and select either the 1 or 2 days pass giving you entry to over 30 of Osaka’s best tourist sites.
- Pay a visit to Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Science Museum, the HEP FIVE Ferris Wheel, Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory, and more covered by your pass.
- Discover Osaka at your own pace and make a huge saving on buying individual tickets to each attraction.
- Entry is as simple as showing your pass, with no prior reservations needed.
- Receive truly unlimited use of the subway, tramway, and bus system within Osaka.
- Osaka Amazing Pass + Usage Guide + Toku x2 Coupon
- Free entry or discount to more than 30 sightseeing spots including: Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory, HEP FIVE Ferris Wheel, The Museum of Oriental Ceramics, Osaka, Osaka Science Museum, Natural Hot Spring Naniwa no Yu, Osaka Museum of Housing and Living, Tombori River Cruise, Tombori River JAZZ Boat, Dotombori ZAZA, Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum, Entrepreneurial Museum of Challenge and Innovation, Osaka Castle Museum, Osaka Castle Nishinomaru Garden. For a more detailed list of FREE attractions, Click here.
- 1 Day Pass comes with unlimited travels on Osaka Municipal subway, Osaka City Bus, and part of private railways (Hankyu Railway, Hanshin Railway, Keihan Eletric Railway, Kinki Nippon Railway, Nankai Railway). 2 Day Pass comes with unlimited travels on Osaka Municipal subway and Osaka City Bus ONLY, unavailable for private railways. For a more detailed list of FREE transportation, Click here.
- 1 Day Pass, Not available for JR lines.
- 2 Day Pass, Not available for JR lines and private railway.
Good To Know
- Additional Information:
- Osaka Amazing Pass Guidebook is available online, Click here to download.
- For more information (opening hours, address, contact number) about each facility, Click here.
- Certain special exhibits will require an additional fee. For details, please confirm with each facility directly.
- Facility opening hours are subject to change. For details, please confirm with each facility directly.
- Always bring along your own pass, or else you are not allowed to enter the available facility or ride the available transportation included in your pass for FREE.
- Please make an early booking, at least 2 working day(s) prior to your preferred visit date.
- Confirmation letter will be sent to you once booking and payment made. E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2 working day(s) before your visit date.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- For 1 Day Pass and 2 Day Pass, free admission to each facility is limited to ONCE per facility.
- Osaka Amazing Pass and Toku x2 Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion.
- Pass only available to non-Japanese travelers.
- No child rate. Pass' prices are applicable to all ages.
- Children under 1 year can ride most of the transportation free of charge. Each adult can bring along no more than TWO children under 6 years without extra charge; each extra pax (starting from the third child) under 13 years will be charged 300 Yen.
- Children under 3 years can enter most of the facility free of charge. This policy may subject to change. Check with Osaka Amazing Pass website for the latest policies, Click here.
- Please present PRINTED e-Ticket and your IC/ passport to redeem upon check-in.
- Redemption Counter:
- Osaka Kansai International Airport Terminal 1: JTR counter (1/F) next to the Northern Exit in the Arrival Hall (Operating Hours: 8:30AM - 10:00PM)
- Osaka City Air Terminal (JR Namba Station): Japan Holiday Travel OCAT Tourist Information Center (1/F) (Operating Hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM)
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/ passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No refund or cancellations allowed once booking is made.
- No amendments can be made once e-Ticket is issued.
- No show forfeit e-Ticket.
Osaka City Air Terminal (JR Namba Station)
1-4-1 Minatomachi, Naniwaku, Osaka 556-0017, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.