Malaysia / Penang
Penang: Cool Ghost Museum
Travelog and Ghost Museum bring to you the exclusive deals:
- Adult: RM 13.50 per pax instead of RM 18
- Child: RM 9 per pax instead of RM 10
- Senior Citizen: RM 9 per pax instead of RM 10
- FamFun Package ( 2 Adult 1 Child ) : RM 29.90 per pax instead of RM 46
- Adult: RM27 per pax instead of RM28
- Child: RM15 per pax instead of RM16
- Senior Citizen: RM15 per pax instead of RM16
- FamFun Package ( 2 Adult 1 Child ): RM65 per pax instead of RM72
Visiting Period: Now until 31 Dec 2017 (e-Ticket only valid on your selected date)
Ghost Museum is the first Malaysia ghost-themed museum based in Penang. The museum introduces ghosts such as Orang Minyak, Pontianak, Toyol, Pocong, Hantu Pisang, Headless Ghost etc. to the visitors besides featuring the horror and myths of all evils. The scene inside the museum could be disturbing, scary, and contain strobe lights and fogs effect to create a creepy surrounding!
- Admission to Ghost Museum
Good To Know
- Daily: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
- For Cool Ghost Museum Guest Reviews, please visit here.
- Please make an early booking, at least 1 working day(s) prior to your preferred visit date.
- E-Ticket will be emailed to you once booking and payment made.
- All prices are inclusive of 6% GST.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Operating Hours: 10:00AM - 7:00PM (daily)
- Children below 100cm is free of charge.
- Guests 17 years and below are considered children.
- Guests between 18 - 59 years are considered adults.
- Guests 60 years and above are considered senior citizens.
- Please present PRINTED e-Ticket and your IC/ passport to redeem .
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/ passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No refund or cancellations allowed once booking is made.
- No amendments can be made once e-Ticket is issued.
- No show forfeit e-Ticket.
57, Lebuh Melayu, Georgetown, Malaysia. (Google Map: https://goo.gl/FdmA7t)
You might also like