Malaysia / Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur: KL Tower Mini Zoo
Travelog and Mini Zoo KL Tower brings to you the exclusive deals:
- Adult: RM22 instead of RM32
- Child: RM19 instead of RM27
KL Tower Mini Zoo
Located at the ground floor of Kuala Lumpur Tower next to Bukit Nanas reserved forest, KL Tower Mini Zoo hosts over 60 species of animals within its premises including raccoons, meerkats, monkeys, tortoises, parrots, snakes, big-eared fox, legless lizard, marmosets, softshell turtle, emu, smallest horse, sugar gliders, and more. Rare species such as white crow, iguana, and macaque monkeys also await curious sightseers, Visitors may explore different zones specially built to mimic the animal’s natural habitat and interact with them through petting and feeding. Zones include Mini Jungle, Moonlight Shed, Happy Farmville, Birdy School, Fruit & Vegetable walkway, Longkang Fishing, Pet Village, and Jungle View. Souvenirs and drinks are available at the Jungle’s Cafe with a rest area for guests to re-energise while being surrounded by nature.
Full Day Admission Ticket
Good To Know
Operation Hour :
- Valid 10am – 9pm daily (including public holidays).
- Book 2 working days before check-in.
- Prices inclusive of GST.
- Children: 11 years old and below.
- Free admission for children body height below 90cm.
Check in Period:
Now to 31 May 2017
Children must be accompanied by adult.
- Just present travelog e-Voucher and your IC/passport to redeem itat ticket counter.
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No cancellation; you can easily change your travel date 3 days before check-in.