Japan / Kyoto
Kyoto: Hankyu 1 Day / 2 Day Tourist Pass
Travelog and Kyoto Hankyu Tourist Pass bring to you the exclusive deals:
Hankyu Tourist Pass:
- 1 Day Tourist Pass: RM32 per pax
- 2 Day Tourist Pass: RM55 per pax
Validity Period: Now until 30 April 2018 (please select the date you will be arriving / in Osaka to redeem for the actual Kyoto Hankyu Tourist Pass while making your booking)
- 1 Day Tourist Pass (one day begins from the opening hours of each facility until the last admission within a day; the first departure of each transportation until the last departure within a day - not 24 hours from the first use)
- 2 Day Tourist Pass (two days begin from the opening hours of each facility on the first day until the last admission on the second day; the first departure of each transportation on the first day until the last departure on the second day - not 24 hours from the first use)
- More Kyoto travel deals, Click **
Upon arrival in Osaka, you will redeem your voucher for your Tourist Pass either at Osaka International Airport, Kintetsu Department Store, or Shinsaibashi-suji Store. Your Tourist Pass will allow you to explore three of Japan's most interesting cities by access to unlimited rides on the train: Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe. Osaka's lively Umeda district will serve as your base, where you will go on to explore the Hankyu train lines that snake their way into Kyoto and Kobe.
- Hankyu 1 Day / 2 Day Tourist Pass valid for Hankyu Railway Kobe Line, Hankyu Railway Takarazuka Line, and Hankyu Railway Kyoto Line, except Kobe Rapid Transit Railway (please click ** for the route map)
Good To Know
- Hankyu Railway Official Website, Click **
- Please make an early booking, at least 2 working day(s) prior to your preferred check-in date.
- Confirmation letter will be sent to you once booking and payment made. E-Ticket will be emailed to you within 2 working day(s) before your visit date.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Promotional prices are ONLY applicable to non-Japanese.
- No child rate. Prices are applicable to all ages.
- Children below 1 year can ride most of the transportation free of charge.
- Each adult can bring along no more than TWO children under 6 years without extra charge; each extra pax (starting from the third child) below 12 years will be charged half the corresponding adult fare (rounded up to the nearest ¥5).
- Please present printed or electronic ticket and your IC/ passport to redeem your physical ticket at the designated redemption counters stated below.
- Redemption Counters:
- Osaka Kansai International Airport Terminal 1: EASYGO (HIS) counter (1/F) next to the Northern Exit in the Arrival Hall; Opening hours: 8:30AM - 10:00PM
- Osaka City Air Terminal (JR Namba Station): Japan Holiday Travel OCAT Tourist Information Center (1/F); Opening hours: 8:30AM - 8:30PM
- Redemption Counters:
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC / passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- STRICTLY NO refund or cancellations or amendments allowed once booking is confirmed.
- No show forfeit e-Ticket.
You might also like