Malaysia / Sabah
Sabah: Puncak Borneo Resort
Travelog and Puncak Borneo Resort bring to you the exclusive deals:
- Standard Room (Capacity: 2 Pax): RM150 per night instead of RM160
- Standard Room with Mountain View (Capacity: 2 Pax): RM169 per night instead of RM179
- Family Room (Capacity: 4 Pax): RM200 per night instead of RM210
- Superior Room (Capacity: 6 Pax): RM250 per night instead of RM260
- Standard Room (Capacity: 2 Pax): RM180 per night instead of RM190
- Standard Room with Mountain View (Capacity: 2 Pax): RM199 per night instead of RM209
- Family Room (Capacity: 4 Pax): RM250 per night instead of RM260
- Superior Room (Capacity: 6 Pax): RM300 per night instead of RM310
(pay at resort)
- Extra Pax (without bed & breakfast): RM15 per pax per night
(*fee to be paid for the extra pax when the number of guest exceeds the standard room capacity of 2/4/6 Pax*)
- Extra Bed (without breakfast): RM30 per bed per night
Check-in Period: Now until 31 March 2018
- More Sabah travel deals, Click **
Puncak Borneo Resort is the latest edition to the hosts of cabins, chalets, lodges, and resorts near Kinabalu National Park. Located at Tinompok, right at the junction to Bundu Tuhan, this resort has one of the best front row seat views of Mt. Kinabalu. Many parts of the summit trail are clearly visible here, Layang-Layang Station and Laban Rata are two of the well known ones. The peaks of Kinabalu like, South peak, Victoria peak, Ugly Sister peak except Low's peak are all visible. If you wake up in the very early morning, you will be able to see the many torch lights used by climbers for lighting up the trail to the summit.
This building also has a distinctive contemporary Bajau design, with the roof top, the passage leading to the restaurant and the staircase standing out prominently. This building was originally intended for a handicraft centre, but the plan was shelved and now it has become a swanky resort. From December to February Tinompok can be quite misty throughout the day, as the clouds travel from the Kiau valley to the Bundu Tuhan valley, passing Puncak Borneo Resort which sits on a small hill right in the middle of these two valleys.
- Standard Room: 2 single bed(s) / 1 double bed
- Standard Room with Mountain View: 1 double bed
- Family Room: 1 double bed & 1 single bed
- Superior Room: 2 double bed(s)
- Full colour 32” LCD TV set with six Astro channels
- Electric kettle (coffee and tea maker)
- En-suite bathroom with water heater
- Breakfast Buffet for 2 / 4 / 6 pax
Good To Know
Rules & Regulations:
- Check-in from: 2PM; Check-out by: 12PM
- A security deposit of RM50 (Standard Room) / RM100 (Family / Superior Room) will be paid upon check-in.
- Late check-out will be charged RM30/hour.
- Lost key will be charged RM50/key.
- No pets allowed.
- For extra breakfast, kindly order it by yourself at the restaurant (according to the menu available). NO additional breakfast buffet order can be placed.
- Kinabalu Park: 2 km
- Kundasang: 9 km
- Poring: 35 km
- Kota Kinabalu: 86 km
- Morning: 15°C to 19°C
- Afternoon: 19°C to 23°C
- Evening: 18°C to 22°C
- For Puncak Borneo Resort guest reviews, Click **
- Please make an early booking, at least 3 working day(s) prior to your preferred check-in date. (*subject to room availability)
- E-Voucher will be emailed to you once your booking is confirmed (attached with hotel confirmation code).
- All prices are inclusive of 10% Service Charges and 6% GST.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- A security deposit of RM50 per room (Standard Room) OR RM100 per room (Family / Superior Room) will be paid upon check-in.
- Check-in from: 2PM; Check-out by: 12PM
Guest and Extra Bed Policy:
- Children 11 years and below are free of charge if using existing bedding (including FREE breakfast buffet).
- Any guest 12 years and above counted as ONE(1) Pax.
- Any extra pax must pay a fee of RM15 per pax per night when the number of guest exceeds the standard room capacity of 2/4/6 Pax. Kindly make this payment directly at the resort.
- Extra bed (pay at resort): RM30 per bed per night (without breakfast)
- Please present PRINTED Travelog e-Voucher and your IC / passport to redeem upon check-in.
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC / passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No refund or cancellations or amendments allowed once booking is confirmed.
- No refund for early departure or shorten stay.
- No show forfeit voucher.
Puncak Borneo Resort
Km 86.3, Jalan KK-Ranau, Simpang Kg. Bundu Tuhan, 89308 Ranau, Sabah, Malaysia. ()
You might also like