Malaysia / Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur: Dinner In The Sky
Travelog and Dinner In The Sky bring to you the exclusive deal:
1. For Non-Vegetarian, guest need to state the main course at "message to merchant". Click here for the menu.
2. Pregnant women NOT allowed to experience Dinner in the Sky.
- Non-Vegetarian: RM299 per pax instead of RM308
- Vegetarian: RM299 per pax instead of RM308
- Non-Vegetarian: RM319 per pax instead of RM328
- Vegetarian: RM319 per pax instead of RM328
Visiting Period: 1 Mar - 30 Dec 2018
- Book Kuala Lumpur's travel deals, Click here
Dinner in the Sky is a Belgian based novelty restaurant service which uses a crane to hoist its diners, table, and waiting staff 150 feet (50 meters) into the air. Guests are served a 1-hour long 5-course dinner prepared by renowned chefs from famous hotels and restaurants in the city. Being welcomed in the ‘Dinner in the Sky Lounge’ guests can enjoy a drink before their “flight” takes off. Guests are required to fill in their personal information as well as a release of liability form. Lockers are available for guests to store their personal belongings. Guests are allowed to take mobile phone and camera with them during the flight. The in the air suspended table was developed following the highest security standards and is produced in Belgium. Hosting 24 guests as well as 1 chef, 1 waiter and 1 entertainer, guests enjoy high quality food & drinks, music and breathtaking views
Sky Lounge's Information:
- Number of guests seated : 22 pax
- Guests seating in front : 2 x 3 pax
- Guest seated on the lengthways : 2 x 8 pax
- Number of staff standing in the middle : 3 pax
- Max height : 50 meters
- Number of dinners per day : 2 Dinners
- Duration of each dinner : 1 hour
- 1 hour long dinner in the Sky Lounge
- 1 appetizer
- 1 main course (based on your choice)
- 1 dessert
- 1 photo
Good To Know
- Daily: 6:30PM & 8:00PM
Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings have to be made at least 3 working day(s) before your preferred visiting date. (*subject to availability)
- All prices are inclusive of GST / taxes.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Dinner In The Sky's official website, Click here
- E-Voucher will be emailed to you within 2 working day(s) before your visit date.
- Operating Hours: 6:30PM & 8:00PM
- Guests aged 13 and above with minimum height of 145cm and a maximum weight of 150kg are counted as ONE(1) pax
- Guest is under the age of 18, the presence and signature of a parent/guardian that is at least 18 years old and above will be required for the indemnity form.
- Guests must be in good health and free form, but not limited to heart conditions, back problems, neck problems, broken bones, recent surgery and high blood pressure.
- Pregnant women are also not allowed to experience Dinner in the Sky.
- You must present PRINTED e-Voucher and your IC/ passport to redeem upon check-in.
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/ passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- No refund or cancellations or amendments allowed once booking is confirmed.
- No show forfeit voucher.
Dinner In The Sky
Jalan 231, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan KL (Google Maps)