Malaysia / Pahang
Pahang: 2D1N Arabian Bay Resort @ Bukit Gambang Resort City
STUDIO DELUXE (for 2 Person):
- Option 1: 2D1N Studio Deluxe with Water Park RM288 instead of RM700
- Option 2: 2D1N Studio Deluxe with Safari Park RM288 instead of RM720
- Option 3: 2D1N Studio Deluxe with Combo Park RM308 instead of RM780
2 BEDROOM DELUXE (for 4 Person):
- Option 1: 2D1N 2 Bedroom Deluxe with Water Park RM508 instead of RM1010
- Option 2: 2D1N 2 Bedroom Deluxe with Safari Park RM508 instead of RM1050
- Option 3: 2D1N 2 Bedroom Deluxe with Combo Park RM608 instead of RM1160
Book 2D1N Caribbean Bay Resort Package: Click here
Book Extra Bukit Gambang Water and Safari Park Entrance Ticket: Click here
- To find out more about Bukit Gambang Resort City, please visit its Website
Bukit Gambang Resort City
Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC) is an integrated resort city sprawling across 727 acres of secondary jungle. Strategically located in Gambang, Pahang, it is the gateway to the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia and the capital city of Pahang – Kuantan. BGRC is also nestled amongst the many natural and cultural attractions eagerly sought for by tourists locally or from abroad.
With easy access via the East Coast Expressway, BGRC is a mere 218km from Kuala Lumpurand just 35km before the famous beach town of Kuantan. By air to Kuantan, the flight to Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport is approximately 40 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), 90 minutes from Penang International Airport and 65 minutes from Singapore Changi Airport. BGRC is just a 35 minutes scenic drive away from the airport.
Developed with the concept of “One Location Multiple Attractions”, BGRC offers various accommodations with integrated facilities perfect for leisure or for M.I.C.E. Apart from being the home to the largest water theme park in the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Bukit Gambang Resort City is the proud host of the “Best Water Park in Malaysia” awarded by Malaysian Association of Amusement Themepark and Family Attractions (MAATFA) and the “Largest Pillarless Ballroom” in the country certified by the Malaysia Book of Records.
Arabian Bay Resort
Arabian Bay Resort is an all-deluxe suite resort offering stylish accommodation, entertainment outlets and acomprehensive M.I.C.E Centre. This 546 – suite resort comprises of 320 Family Deluxe Suites, 216 Studio Deluxe Suites, 8 Arabian Suites and 2 Penthouse Suites. Each suites has a private balcony, living area and private bathroom for each bedroom. The convenience of a dining & pantry area is available for the Family Deluxe and Penthouse Suites.
Bukit Gambang Safari Park
Bukit Gambang Safari Park (BGSP) is the Largest Safari Park in Malaysia. It aims to bring you countless exciting encounters, up-closed and personal with exotic animals from around the world. There are over 300 animal species, many of them being first of their kind in Malaysia.
Nestled within 138 acres of secondary jungle and just 35km before the city of Kuantan, Bukit Gambang Safari Park is the largest Zoo Safari Park in Malaysia. Park includes;
- Largest zoo safari in Malaysia (138 acres)
- The first White Lions in Malaysia
- Largest drive-through Wild Savannah featuring free roaming animals in their naturalistic habitats
- All-weather covered walkway and baby pram friendly
- 2 Park Zones: Walking Zone and Tram Drive-Through Zone
- Day and night park districts
- Multi-Animal, Wonderful Birds and Tarsan Adventure Shows in a 2,000 pax arena
- “African Yabara Fire” – a unique fire show
- The first White Lions in Malaysia
- The first Malaysian-Born White Lion King
- The first and only Golden Eagle, Brown Bears, White Kangaroo and Cheetahs in Malaysia
- 4 out of 6 species of Camel worldwide are available here
- 4 out of 8 species of Bear worldwide can be found here
Bukit Gambang Water Park
Bukit Gambang Water Park is the award - winning Best Water Park in Malaysia. Set in a natural and conductive environment our tropical aqua wonderland spreads across 45.8 acres of secondary jungle. Our key features include:
- Longest Six Lanes Racer slide with Digital Timer
- Longest Family Raft Ride
- Only Wave Pool in Malaysia with Eight Wave Patterns
- Totally Cashless Transaction System for convenience
- Suitable venue for private gatherings and banquets
- Air Conditioner & Fan
- Dining & Living Room
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Hot & Cold Shower
- Mini Bar
- Option 1 : 2D1N Studio Deluxe with Water Park
1 Night Accommodation in Studio Deluxe with Breakfast and Water Theme Park Admission Ticket for 2 persons
- Option 2 : 2D1N Studio Deluxe with Safari Park
1 Night Accommodation in Studio Deluxe with Breakfast and Safari Park Admission Ticket for 2 persons
- Option 3 : 2D1N Studio Deluxe with Combo Park
1 Night Accommodation in Studio Deluxe with Breakfast and Safari Park Admission Ticket and Water Park Admission Ticket for 2 persons
2 BEDROOM DELUXE
- Option 1 : 2D1N 2 Bedroom Deluxe with Water Park
1 Night Accommodation in 2 Bedroom Suite with Breakfast and Water Theme Park Admission Ticket for 4 persons
- Option 2 : 2D1N 2 Bedroom Deluxe with Safari Park
1 Night Accommodation in Studio Suite with Breakfast and Safari Park Admission Ticket for 4 persons
- Option 3: 2D1N 2 Bedroom Deluxe with Combo Park
1 Night Accommodation in Studio Suite with Breakfast, Safari Park Admission Ticket and Water Park Admission Ticket for 4 persons
Good To Know
Bukit Gambang Safari Park Operation Hours:
Tuesday,Wednesday & Thursday :12noon-9pm
Fri,Sat,Sun,Malaysia & School Holiday:10am-9pm
*Close every MONDAY except during Malaysia Public & School Holiday.
Bukit Gambang Water Park Operation Hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 11am-6pm
Fri,Sat,Sun, Malaysia & School Holiday:9:30pm-6:30pm
*Close every TUESDAY except during Malaysia Public & School Holiday.
Check in time: 3pm
Check out time: 12pm
- All booking must be made at least 3 days prior to check in dates & subject to room availability.
- Prices inclusive of 6% GST.
- Rate is subject to change with/without prior notice.
- Child policy:child below 90cm free of charge.
- Ticket / Voucher Limitation : Multiple vouchers can be purchased and redeemed.
- No refund is permitted once voucher is purchased.
- No amendment allowed after booking made.
- No refund for NO SHOW and unused vouchers.
- Combine vouchers for extended stay.
Surcharge will be imposed for stay during Friday, Saturday, School Holidays, Eve and Public Holidays (payable direct to resort):
- Studio Deluxe - RM30.00nett /unit/night
- 2 Bed Deluxe - RM50.00nett/unit/night
- Additional Extra Mattress at RM53.00nett /unit/night inclusive 1 breakfast.
School holidays, eve and public holidays include:
- 11-26 March 2017
- 1 May 2017
- 10 May 2017
- 27 May - 26 Jun 2017
Check in Period:
- Now - 30 June 2017
- Just present travelog e-Ticket and your IC/passport to redeem upon check in.
- Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
- Prior booking is required (subject to availability).