- Adult: RM86 per pax instead of RM98.60
- Child (Aged 5 - 12): RM66 per pax instead of RM75.40
Afternoon Tea (Monday to Friday)
- Adult: RM64 per pax instead of RM65
- Child (5 - 12): RM48 per pax instead of RM53
HiTea (Weekend & Public Holidays)
- Adult: RM69 per pax instead of RM78.90
- Child (5 - 12): RM48 per pax instead of RM55.70
- Adult: RM190 per pax instead of RM220.40
- Child (5 - 12): RM135 per pax instead of RM156.60
Visiting Period: Now - 31 December 2018
Atmosphere 360 is a modern and elegant revolving restaurant situated 282m above ground level located at the tallest tower in Southeast Asia - Menara Kuala Lumpur.
The restaurant is furnished in a spaceship-like atmosphere with its magnificent view and starry fiber optic ceiling lights that offers a truly unforgettable and luxurious culinary experience.
Offering only premium produce of the highest quality, our expert culinary artists will delight you with their meticulous preparations. Each dish is carefully conceived and deliciously presented for your discerning taste buds.
Atmosphere 360 opens daily for lunch and dinner with wide selections of buffet meals, à la carte and cocktails.
- Lunch Buffet (Mon - Sun: 11:30AM - 1:00PM / 1:30PM - 3:00PM)
- Afternoon Tea (Mon - Fri: 3:30PM - 5:30PM)
- Hi-Tea (Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 3:30PM - 5:30PM)
- Dinner Buffet (Mon - Sun: 6:30PM - 8:30PM / 9:00PM - 11:00PM)
Window Seat booking
- You may book for the Window Seat on the option of "Add On (MUST purchase the Buffet Lunch, Afternoon Tea, HiTea or Buffet Dinner)"
- Kindly note that as it is a popular request, it is subjected to availability and discretion of the restaurant.
- It is also subjected to window seat charges which you can refer below.
- There will be an additional surcharge for window seats where you are required to top up RM30 per person (minimum 2 to go).
Terms & Conditions
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice
- No show forfeit E-Ticket
- Customer must inform the number of children (aged 4 and below) they will be bringing during booking.
- Guest who aged 5 to 12 years old are consider as Child.
Good To Know
- E-Voucher will be emailed to you once your booking is confirmed.
- Kindly wear smart casual or easy-glam as a mark of respect for the beautiful environment we have lovingly created for you to enjoy.
- For Gentlemen, please refrain from wearing singlet, unkempt or tattered T-shirts, shorts, flip flops and sooty runners. Collared shirts and long pants are preferred.
- Please be advised that management has the right to refuse entry if the attire standards are not met.
- Please note that your table will be held for 30 minutes from your reserved dining time and we cannot guarantee your reservation after this timing.
How to Get There?
- Getting off from Dang Wangi LRT Station underground and head towards Bukit Nanas Monorail Station underground.
- The bottom stairs of the station, located at the traffic light traffic-light junction, turn right arrow-angle-turning-to-rightand walk pedestrian-walking straight up-straight-arrow.
- You will see some prominent landmarks such as Concorde Hotel hotel and Hard Rock Cafe Hard rock cafe logo (on your left) and if you walk pedestrian-walking further down, you will see Shang-Ri La Hotel (on your right).
- Once you have arrived another traffic light traffic-light junction, where you will a police booth stationed police on your left, turn right arrow-angle-turning-to-right and walk pedestrian-walking straight up-straight-arrow
- You will see Menara Hap Seng (on your left) and keep on walking pedestrian-walking further until you reach the 3rd right junction of Jalan Punchak off Jalan P.Ramlee.
- Turn right arrow-angle-turning-to-rightand walk up the hill until you see a Guard House with Menara Kuala Lumpur free shuttle service icon waiting to take you up to the tower!