Kindly take note on the maintenance closure of Awana Skyway for your kind attention.
2019 - 3rd Quarterly Maintenance Closure Dates
Phase One : 11/06 - 15/06/2019 (Five) 5 days
Phase Two : 01/07 – 08/07/2019 (Eight) 8 days
For Genting Combo: Skytropolis Funland + Awana SkyWay + Ripley's Believe It or Not! ticket: Book here
- 7:00am-12:00am, daily (Last admission time: 12:00am or until the queue is cleared)
See the picturesque landscape unfold aboard the Awana SkyWay, a gondola lift system serving Genting Highlands. Delight in the stunning, 360-degree views of the 130 million year old rainforest below. Disembark at the midway point, and pay a visit to the Chin Swee Caves Temple, a Taoist temple set on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land, erected in honor of Buddhist monk and Reverend Master Chin Swee from the Fujian Province. And the good news is if your mobile phone dies from taking photos and selfies, you can charge it in the gondola! Feel the coolness of crisp mountain air, as the cabins are outfitted with special windows and louvres for the ultimate high flying experience.
Terms & Conditions
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children below 90cm in height can enter free of charge
Good to Know
- If you would like to purchase a return ticket, please book the return journey separately
- Plan your trip in Genting Highlands with the map
- Keep your ticket if you wish to disembark at Chin Swee Station and continue your journey on the cable car to the SkyAvenue Station or Awana Station
- In case Awana SkyWay closes due to maintenance, the cable car services will begin at the Genting SkyWay Station, a 15 minute drive away from Awana Station
- The management is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury or delay resulting from the use of this service
Cable Car Capacity
- Each standard gondola can seat 10 passengers, including children
- You may share the gondola with other passengers
- Each passenger can take along one aircraft cabin size bag on the gondola, measuring 56cm x 36cm x 23cm (22in x 14in x 9in)
- Passengers with oversized baggage will be subjected to a surcharge of MYR19 per person
- Oversized baggage can be stored at the Baggage Storage Service at the Level 2 of the Awana SkyWay building for MYR5 for 24 hours
- The gondola is wheelchair and stroller accessible. Please use a foldable wheelchair or stroller, however, as the operator requires the equipment to be folded on board for safety reasons