Open Wed – Mon: 10:00am till 6:00pm
Night Park Operation Hours
Open Wed – Mon: 6:00pm till 11:00pm
Closed every Tuesday, except on Malaysian School & Public holiday
What To Expect
Sunway Lagoon spans over 88 acres and currently has over 90 attractions spread across six uniquely designed parks namely Water Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park, Wildlife Park, Scream Park and its latest attraction, Sunway Lost Lagoon. Sunway lagoon also won the Certificate of Traveller's Choice 2017 from the world's leading review website -Tripadvisor, and listed in Top 10 Water Parks in Asia by TripAdvisor.
△ Sunway Lagoon water park offers lots of fun activities for kids and adults alike
△Sunway Lagoon is a day of fun and excitement for the whole family; Wildlife Multi-animal Show: 3:00pm to 3:30pm in Wildlife Theatre
△ Be afraid, be very afraid as you enter Lynton V Harris’ Scream Park, where great evil resides. You’ll be in for a spine-chilling and hair-raising experience at our live action scare extravaganza where fear is the name of the game
Head over to the Sunway Lagoon Amusement Park for a seriously great adventure. See a view like no other when you walk on Malaysia’s Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge, or see the world upside down when you spin 360 degrees on the Tomahawk and Pirate’s Revenge. Excitement is the name of the game here!
△Check out the map of Sunway Lagoon to see all the themed zones you can visit, Click here to view HD Map
Good To Know
- Please bring your own towel
- No personal surfboards, body boards or tubes allowed
- No refunds will be given due to rides closure or inclement weather
- For your safety, please do not bring any sharp and dangerous materials/objects
- Guests are solely responsible for their own belongings
- In the event of inclement weather, for guests' safety, the management may close certain rides or amend certain activities/shows
- Kindly note that there is a RM 100 charge to switch from a local Malaysian ticket to a foreign national ticket for wrong purchases
- The management of Sunway Lagoon will take strict action against anyone found reselling Sunway Lagoon tickets or wristbands
- A maximum number of 10 tickets is allowed per traveling group. If you book more than 10 tickets per group, you will risk having your ticket rejected at the counter
- To know Sunway Lagoon's selected 21 rides and attractions, click here.
- To know Sunway Lagoon's Extreme Park Rides rate (purchase onsite), click here.
How to Get There:
- Drive 15 minutes in smooth traffic from Kuala Lumpur to Petaling Jaya via the Federal Highay, Damansara-Puchong Expressway, New Pantai Expressway and KESAS Highway
- GPS Coordinates: 3.07199, 101.60515
- Ample parking space available at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall and Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa
- Take the KTM Train to Setia Jaya station, walk 5 minutes to the BRT and take to the Sunway Lagoon Station, walk down the escalator to the Surf Beach Entrance
- From KL Sentral, take bus U63 or U67 and alight at Sunway Pyramid
By Shuttle Bus
- Free shuttle bus service runs every 25 minutes
- Operating hours: Mon-Fri 7:00am-9:30pm / Sat, Sun and Public Holidays 9:00am-9:30pm
- Shuttle Stops: Sunway Pyramid Hotel, Sunway Resort and Spa, Sunway Lagoon Entrance, Sun-U Residence, Sunway Medical Centre, Menara Sunway, Sunway University College (Side Entrance), Monash University Sunway Campus, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Shopping Mall (Under Lion head)