ESCAPE Petaling Jaya is the answer to the modern-day problem of underdeveloped life-skills among us arising from the lack of play. Scientific research has proven that play is an integral part of building character and stimulating creativity necessary for a successful adult life. Play is just as important as academic excellence.
ESCAPE PJ brings exciting rides and games, once hosted in the natural environment, into a contemporary setting at Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya.
ESCAPE PJ re-introduces the play and values of yesteryear so to inject reality into a world overdependent on an isolation-inducing electronic lifestyle. Through fun activities, with an emphasis on self-directed play, the visitor experiences Low Tech, High Fun.
ESCAPE PJ demonstrates there’s no age limit to having fun as the rides and games are designed for a wide range of age groups, abilities, and energy levels.
Tuesday - Sunday (10am - 8pm)
*ESCAPE Petaling Jaya closes on Mondays for safety maintenance.
- Future Kid (0-3)
- Junior Kid (4-12)
- Big Kid (13-60)
- Super Kid (60-100+)
*Future Kid & Super Kid are both Free Admission
Available for Rent
- Locker - RM10
- Shoes - RM10
- Chest Mount - RM10
- Highly recommend comfortable sports clothing and pants/shorts.
- Guests are required to wear close-toed shoes at ESCAPE Petaling Jaya for safety reasons.
- NO slippers & open-toed sandals
What to Bring/NOT to Bring
What to bring :
- Light clothing suitable for sports activities
- Spare clothing & sports accessories such as gloves
- Sports shoes
- A spirit of adventure
- Your inner child
What NOT to bring :
- No dangling jewellery because it might be a safety hazard.
- No valuables as we cannot be held responsible for the loss of personal property
Lockers are available for rent at RM10.
Visitors are encouraged to read the Park Rules, clearly visible at the park entrance, and expected to abide by them. Failure to read the Park Rules does not absolve the guest of responsibility.
- Follow all the instructions given to you by our staff.
- Comply with instructions provided via signage, lights, safety briefing, recorded message, or other indication. Failure to comply with the park rules may cause injury to yourself and others.
- Guest safety is our top priority. The park carries out daily checks prior to opening to the public and is audited internally on a monthly basis. The park is also inspected and certified for safety by an independent auditor annually for compliance to international standards.
- While the management take measures to ensure customer safety, it is not possible to eliminate risks totally as the park is physical in nature. We and our management cannot be held responsible or liable for any accidents.
- Within the ticket price is limited accident insurance that covers guests while in the park. Further information is available upon request from the Ticketing Counter.
- We reserve the right to deny any person admittance to the park without providing a reason. Additionally, we reserve the right to require a person already admitted to the park to leave (without refund or compensation) for any reason, including but not limited to, failure to comply with any of the safety rules or for offensive or dangerous behaviour.
- We will use our best endeavours and exercise all reasonable care in providing safe attraction sites, unless it is prevented by circumstances beyond its reasonable control to do so.
- We will not be liable to the customer for any loss, damage, costs, expenses, or other claims for compensation arising from any incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate information or instructions supplied by the customer.
- We will not be liable to the customer by any reason of any delay or failure in providing the purchased services, in accordance with the contact, if the delay or failure was due to an act of God, war, terrorism, power failure, or any other cause(s) beyond our control, or for such reasons as may be deemed reasonable and necessary by us.
- Parents are obliged to supervise their children at all times. Children of age 12 and below must be accompanied by an adult to gain admission. Guests may be required to provide ID for verification purposes.
- The management is unable to make announcements over the public address system for guests. Please arrange a time and place to meet your party before entering the park.
- It is recommended that valuable items are not brought into the park. Personal property may be secured in the lockers. We and our management cannot be held responsible for any loss of property within the park whether stored in lockers or not.
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the specified visit date. Ticket purchases are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable to the extent permitted by law. A change of visit date is allowed only if made online. Changes are subject to additional charges and availability.
- We reserve the right, as circumstances dictate, to change the operating hours of the park or attractions, or close the park or any part of it temporarily, or restrict the number of persons having access to the park.
- Except as and to the extent mandatorily implied or imposed by statute, we make no representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) and in no circumstances shall we be deemed to have made any representation or warranty or be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature that you may suffer.
- Only food & beverages catered by Paradigm Mall tenants are allowed into the park.
- Pets and other animals are not allowed into the park.
- Smoking is forbidden within the park.
- Certain attractions may not be suitable for guests who are less physically able, or have certain medical conditions. If in doubt, please check with your doctor.
- Certain attractions have height requirements irrespective of age.
- The park captures moments of fun and this includes photography and videography of guests within the park. By entering the park you provide your consent for your image to be shared on the ESCAPE Petaling Jaya website, Facebook page, and in other media produced.
- Please note that photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior written approval.
- For safety reasons it is imperative that your hands remain unobstructed. Loose items such as, but not limited to, mobile phones and cameras with a wrist strap, are not permitted to be used at any time while on the rides and attractions.
- The use of securely fastened Go-Pro® type action cameras for personal image and video capture is allowed in the park on the basis the operator is liable for any injury and/or loss to themselves or other guests. We cannot be held liable for any injuries caused by their use either to the operator or other park guests.
- Please note that clothing and jewellery that have the potential to cause entanglement to the guests or damage to equipment are not allowed on some of the rides and attraction.
- No glassware, firearms or weapons or hazardous materials are allowed into the park.
- By purchasing a ticket or entering the park, you are agreeing to the above.