Indulge the sky-high view of Bangkok from Baiyoke Sky Observation Deck on the 78th floor & Revolving View Point on the 84th floor. Enjoy a scrumptious seafood buffet dinner on the 78th floor offers over 50 menus with highlights including steamed or grilled seafood, oysters, sushi and sashimi, beef tongue, Wagyu beef steak, Wagyu beef boat noodle, fried fish with mango sauce, desserts selection such as sticky mango rice, Bingsu, ice cream, fresh fruits, soft drinks, coffee, and tea.
- Monday-Sunday: 17:00-19:00
- Monday-Sunday: 19:00-21:00
Terms & Conditions
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Non -halal food
- These vouchers are only available for Non-Thai nationals.
- All guests only have 1 ½ hours to enjoy their meals.
- Children below 80cm free of charge.
- Guests above 120cm are considered Adults; between 81 - 120cm are entitled to purchase Child rate.
- Children aged under 12 years old are not allowed on 81st floor (outdoor area)
Good To Know
- E-Voucher will be emailed to you once your booking confirmed.
- Bangkok Balcony (Premium) on 81st floor
- The table on 81st floor in the outdoor area that might be subject to change in an indoor area according to local weather conditions.
- Bring outside beverages will be charged 500 Baht a bottle.
- Rate is not applicable for Thai public holidays, Valentines day (Feb 14), Christmas day (Dec 25), New Year's day (Jan 1) and etc.
How To Get There
- By train: You can take a Airport Rail Link to Ratchaprarop station.
- When you arrive at the hotel, please contact the reception on the 19th floor.